The Premier Accessible Tourism Website
The website www.openbritain.net and its related app provide travellers with disabilities and their parties with the most comprehensive directory available of information on destinations, services and providers. Three levels of listing are available to enable you to promote your accommodation, attraction, food & drink or retail business to users of the website and app who are planning holidays and trips to match their access requirements.
As recommended by VisitEngland:
Reach more visitors...
- The definitive source of accessibility information - powered by Guestlink: The Open Britain data hub holds information from thousands of accommodation, attraction and events businesses - reaching visitors via our website, App and partner publications.
- Website: Easy to use, search and book and including all quality assessed tourism businesses providing up-to-date accessibility information.
- NEW App for iPhone, iPad, and Android: Find and check accessible information (live Summer 2017)
Join today - Open Britain is free!
A Basic Entry (free) on the OpenBritain website and app provides an outline listing of your business in the results returned by searches, showing:
Essential business details • Thumbnail image • Summary accessibility information
An Enhanced Entry (£60 per year + VAT) provides features as for the Basic Entry, plus:
- Priority placement, above Basic Entries, in the results returned by searches
- Click-through to a product page with further details including full accessibility information, up to 2 images and link to your website
- Optional availability and booking services through the "Guestlink" booking system
- Complementary Small Business membership of Tourism for All
An Enhanced with Gallery Entry (£85 per year + VAT) provides features as for the Enhanced Entry, plus:
- Up to 10 images and video on product page